SHADE JNR is a sweet soft suede chelsea boot on a black rubber sole for the kids!
Parents and kids love this style of PK shoe. Our chelsea boots with their wide elastic ankles that are both firm and stretchy make for an easy slip on boot.
Suede is a durable type of leather, but like all of our shoes, they will last longer if you protect them with a coat of sealant/protecter spray. This makes them easier to clean, and less likely to soak up any liquids they come in contact with.
- FLEXI SOLE - Is a natural rubber cup sole that packs a punch in the flex department - Our original style sole with inverted kranes is a 3mm thick rubber with 3-4mm foam and microsuede non-removable insole. Our new sole style with lugs (adults and toddler range) is a 4mm thick sole with 3-4mm non removable foam and microsuede insole.
- MIDI SOLE - Our toddler sole, that is a smaller version of our FLEXI sole. 3mm thick, extra rubber on around the toe area, and lower side profile for extra flex for those little feet. Thin foam and microsuede insole (non removable)
- MATERIALS - Our shoes are made from various materials, often we mix one or more materials. All combinations will be mentioned in the above product description. We regularly use high quality leather, suede, poly-cotton, corduroy, and other vegan materials. (Please see below for shoe care tips)
- Each style of PaperKrane shoe is made in limited numbers by a team of shoe makers in our factory in Vietnam, this allows us to keep our shoe production a very hands-on process.
Colours may vary from screen to screen, and natural markings of suede and leather will vary from pair to pair. We like to minimise wastage and we use as much of the hide as possible, that means some of the leather will have natural creases, and some parts will look smoother. As with any item made from fabric or leather, with use, wear and tear is part of the normal life of this item, every line or mark tells the story of an adventure.
- Our PaperKrane size range runs all the way from EU 16 (newborn) to EU 45 (adult)
- Sizes are separated into 4 categories - SOFTI, MIDI, JNR (KIDS), and ADULT.
- On our size chart we have every size listed there and as much info as we can fit… EU size, corresponding US size, Best Fit, Insole length, and width.
- Before ordering we advise that you measure the length of both of your feet. We have provided some instruction on how to do this on our SIZE CHART page. It’s fairly straight forward, but if you feel like you need some help, we are always available via email or on our socials.
- We also have a range of different styles, and they can have different fits/feel on each foot. We have taken some feedback from our customers on fit and feel, and this can be found here - (FIT AND FEEL)
Shoe Care | Cleaning
Shoe Care | Cleaning
- Our shoes are made from various materials and we highly recommend taking some simple steps to protect them before wearing, so that cleaning them is easier, and you extend the life and look of your shoes.
- FYI: When you wear your shoes, they will naturally crease in the places your foot bends the most, and you may bump or scrape them on things in the course of wearing them. This will cause wear and tear to the surface. Please note, this is not a fault with the shoe, this is normal. When you take steps to protect your shoes, this natural wear and tear can be minimised.
- UPPER - We suggest treating/spraying your shoes with a clear protector before wearing, to make it easier to wipe them clean if they get dusty, dirty, or a little wet. There are some products that can protect a range of materials and others that can be used for a single material - suede/leather/or soft fabrics etc - please select the best one for the shoes you have. You may also prefer to use a polish of the same colour or beeswax on your leather pairs - these will ensure the leather stays nice and supple over time.
- Wipe, brush, or gently clean using a cloth or soft brush with warm water.
- Do not soak in water for long periods to avoid any damage to the materials and sole adhesive.
- SOLES - Spot clean, wipe, or dry brush - Please avoid machine washing.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Standard parcel post with tracking is the default shipping method for all orders, unless Express post is selected.
- Free shipping is available for orders over $150 in Australia and New Zealand (excluding wholesale orders and sale periods).
- Australian orders have varying shipping costs based on weight, ranging from $10 to $20 for regular post and $15 to $20 for express post.
- International orders also have different shipping costs based on weight and destination, starting from AUD $15 for New Zealand and AUD $20 for the USA and Canada.
- Prices are subject to change due to COVID-19's impact on postal services.
- Check the stockist page for stores closer to your home country.
- Returns are accepted within 10 days of order receipt for unworn, unused, and unwashed items in their original condition and packaging.
- Exchanges or credit notes are available for incorrect sizing or change of mind returns, provided the shoes are in new condition.
- Direct style/size exchanges are subject to availability due to limited stock quantities.
- Refunds are offered only for faulty or damaged items.
- Sale items and Lucky Dip purchases are not eligible for refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- Refunds are processed using the original payment method, and shipping costs are refunded if the order did not reach the free shipping threshold.
- Return postage costs for faulty, damaged, or incorrect items can be reimbursed upon providing a copy of the postage receipt, but free returns are not offered for change of mind returns or exchanges.
- Registered mail is recommended for returns to prevent loss.
- Damaged packaging returned incurs a $5 restocking fee.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the address to post your item.